Agnitundi vati reduces gas formation, indigestion, and fermentation in the intestines and help in the natural digestive process.
It is also very useful in treating fever associated with indigestion.
Agni Tundi Vati is also prescribed for Alcoholic pancreatitis, acute and chronic pancreatitis & bed wetting in children.
Benefits of Agni Tundi Vati:
- It cures loss of appetite,
- It gives relief in indigestion,
- It has carminative action and gives relief in gas,
- It improves digestion, appetite and taste,
- It is excellent deepen, pachak and Vata-nashak,
- It reduces Ama Dosha in body,
- It reduces cough and Vata,
- It regularizes bowel movements and gives relief in constipation,
- It shows beneficial effect in vata-kapha dominant liver diseases,
- It stimulates digestion.
Therapeutic use of Agnitundi Vati:
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis,
- Alcoholic pancreatitis,
- Constipation due to intestinal weakness,
- Fever due to indigestion,
- Indigestion, abdominal gas, abdominal pain, colic,
- Intestinal worms,
- Liver diseases,
- Loss of appetite,
- Loss of taste.
Precation & Side Effects:
- Self medication with Agnitundi vat is strictly prohibited,
- It must be avoided in pregnancy,
- Overdose of it may cause poisonous result,
- Before consuming Agnitundi vati consultation with ayurvedic professional is must.