It is an excellent Ayurvedic medicine and remedy which works as Shamak means Antacid. It is Also rasayan used for rejuvenation. It reduces inflammation of urinary tract and works as Vranaropak that means it also heals wounds.
- It relieves constipation, bloating, abdominal pain, abdominal colic pain & lower back pain.
- It is used for the treatment of cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma & other respiratory disease.
- It is also a good medicine for skin disease for eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and allergic skin issues.
- Chandra Prabha Vati is used for the treatment of liver, spleen diseases, anemia, fistula and piles.
- It gives you a feel of relax in teeth problems e.g. caries & eye infections.
- Chandra Prabha Vati is also used for the treatment of semen defects and gynecological disorders.
- Chandra Prabha Vati improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging remedy too.
Chandraprabha Vati is very helpful & effective in following health conditions:
- General debility,
- Physical weakness,
- Generalized fatigue syndrome,
- Restless leg syndrome,
- Burning or heat sensation in feet or palms,
- Health Tonic,
- Mental stress due to excess work load,
- Depression with passive symptoms,
- Memory loss,
- Mental fatigue,
- High blood pressure,
- Tachycardia or palpitation,
- Heart Issues,
- Pain Management,
- Tenderness in the heels,
- Low backache,
- Frequent urination,
- Urinary incontinence,
- Glycosuria (sugar in urine),
- Albuminuria or proteinuria,
- Chronic renal issues,
- Nephrotic Syndrome (Nephrosis),
- Kidney stones,
- Polycystic kidney disease (PKD).
There are many other health conditions when An Ayurvedic medical practitioner can prescribe the Chandraprabha Vati which may not be listed in product description.
Side Effects of Chandra Prabha Vati:
- Patients with high blood pressure should only take it under medical observation,
- Overdose may cause burning sensation,
- Vaidya consultation is mandatory before using this medicine.
There are no reviews yet.