Chandrakala rasa is an ayurvedic medicine in tablet form and balances kapha and pitta dosha. Chandrakala rasa is very effective to cure disease occurred in our body due to excess of heat.
Chandrakala rasa is also known as chandanadi vati.
Chandrakala rasa is prescribed in Ayurveda to cure many diseases including;
- Ayurvedic Treatment of Dysuria (Pain or discomfort when urinating),
- Treatment of Bleeding Disorder,
- Treatment of Leukorrhea / leucorrhoea infection (Thick whitish or yellowish Vaginal Discharge),
- Treatment of Menorrhagia (Heavy menstrual Bleeding / Prolonged Menstruation),
- Treatment of hemorrhage (Bleeding / Blood Loss),
- Treatment of Hemoptysis (Coughing of Blood),
- Treatment of Haematuria (presence of blood in urine),
- Treatment for burning sensation during urination, also burning sensation of palms & Sole,
- Treatment for Urinary tract infection.
It should be taken only under the strict observation of an Ayurvedic medical practitioner.
Self-medication with any medicine is not recommended.
Only purchase a medicine if it is prescribed by an Ayurvedic medical practitioner / Vaidya. You can also use our Ayurvedic consulting services by book an appointment with an Ayurvedic doctor / Vaidya.