Giloy Ghan Vati is a tridosh nashak ayurvedic medicine. It detoxify AMA / pitta Dosha, pacifies Vata dosha & reduces kapha dosha. Giloy Ghanvati enhances immunity and prescribed to prevent disease e.g. common cold & cough, flu, recurrent infections and all kind of fevers.
Giloy ghanvati is very useful in chronic fever and chronic disease, it is used to cure chronic fever, gout, rheumatoid arthritis & malaise. It is also used for the treatment of cardiovascular disease, anemia, jaundice, cancer & skin disease in Ayurveda.
Giloy ghanvati is recommended along with other ayurvedic medicines in the treatment of swine flu.
- All kind of fever (including chronic fever),
- Excessive Thirst,
- Low Immunity,
- Liver Ailments (Jaundice & Hepatitis),
- Loss of Appetite,
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
- High Cholesterol,
- Cardiac Weakness,
- Post Viral Fatigue,
- Periodic Fever Syndrome,
- Immunodeficiency disorders,
- Recurrent infections & General Weakness.
Key Benefits of Giloy Ghanvati: –
- Boosts immunity
- Giloy ghanvati reduces recurrent infections
- Helpful in periodic fever syndrome
- Provides strength to the body and muscle
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces muscle pain and it is beneficial in inflammatory diseases.
- Due to adaptogenic effects, it helps body coping with stress.
- Giloy ghanvati is beneficial in general body ache and general fatigue.
- Mild antipyretic properties of Giloy Ghan Vati reduce fever and assist other remedies used in fever.
- Giloy Ghan Vati also acts as blood purifier and thus helps reducing skin diseases and Pruritus (itching).
- Giloy ghanvati increases the urine output and reduces body toxins.
It should be taken only under the strict observation of an Ayurvedic medical practitioner.
Self-medication with any medicine is not recommended.
Only purchase a medicine if it is prescribed by an Ayurvedic medical practitioner / Vaidya. You can also use our Ayurvedic consulting services by book an appointment with an Ayurvedic doctor / Vaidya.