Laxmi Vilas ras’s main ingredient is “Abhrak Bhashma” The main therapeutic effects appears on the lung, lungs, pleura, airways, pericardium, and blood vessels. It also acts on heart, heart valves and skin. Its main indication is a cardiac weakness. It can be used in any disease in where heart becomes weak or patient suffering from restlessness and irregular heartbeat.
Laxmi Vilas rasa has vital cardio protective properties, that means it is very helpful to prevent secondary cardiac complication that may occur due to any disease.
Laxmi Vilas rasa is also used for the treatment of chronic skin diseases, diabetes, urinary tract disorders, sinuses, non healing wounds, fistula, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, ascites (abnormal accumulation fluid), headache, gynecological disorders, diseases of ear, nose, throat and eyes.
Laxmi Vilas rasa is also used as a natural aphrodisiac.
Benefits and Uses of Laxmi Vilas Ras:
- It works very well in the treatment of diabetes, skin diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, diseases of ear, nose, throat, and eyes.
- It can also be used as a natural aphrodisiac
- It takes care of your cardiovascular health
Side Effects of Laxmi Vilas Ras:
- Self medication must be avoided,
- It must be avoided during pregnancy,
- Over dosage may cause severe poisonous effect.