Mahavat widhwans rasa is known as best ayurvedic medicine for joint pains and inflammation. Vaidya’s also use maha vat widhwans rasa for the ayurvedic treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, nerve irritation, neurological pains, sciatica, & cervical spondylosis etc.
It is also referred in Neuropathy and act as nervine tranquilizer.
Mahavat widhwans rasa is a good ayurvedic medicine for smooth and healthy brain functions e.g. memory, intelligence, learning skills etc….
Maha Vat Widhwans rasa is best ayurvedic medicine for disease occurred due to vata disorder or imbalance.
Maha Vat Widhwans rasa is also good for the treatment of stress, mental fatigue, depression, insomnia, anxiety, loss of appetite and restlessness. In the ayurvedic treatment of epilepsy and psychosis it helps to control fainting & temporary confusion. In ayurvedic treatment of paralysis it helps to restore muscle functions.
- Pain in bones,
- Joint pain,
- Joint swelling,
- Mudhata (entrapment of vata),
- Muscular pain,
- Neuralgia (Stab burning due to nerve damage),
- Spleen disorders,
- Rheumatoid arthritis,
- Colicky pain,
- Joint inflammation,
- Vatavikara (disorder due to vata dosha).
Precaution & Side Effects:
- Over-dosage may cause severe poisonous effect,
- It is best avoided during pregnancy & lactation,
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
There are no reviews yet.