Nirgundi tail has anti-inflammatory property; it is used for the treatment of cysts, abscesses, non-healing wounds, etc….
Nirgundi is being used widely for various disease and treatments;
- It has a analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties hence very useful for conditions associated with Spleen, liver & Thyroid,
- Traditionally it is being used in Ayurveda to treat skin disease & ailments like Vitiligo, leukoderma & leprosy,
- It helps in digestion and treatment of intestinal worms,
- It is used in the treatment process of Gynec issues, e.g. Amenorrhea, Menopause, Menorrhagia, menstrual condition, Pre menstrual Syndrome, leucorrhoea, yeast infection & bacterial vaginosis,
- It helps in cure respiratory system disease like cough, Ashthama, bronchitis, pleura inflammatory issues & spondylitis,
- It is used to cure urinatory infections in gonorrheal infections and helps in smooth urination,
- It is one of the best anti oxidant and referred for bronchial relaxant & hepato protective component,
- It is widely used for inflammatory conditions cure, like tonsillitis, endometriosis & orchitis.
Nirgundi oil is used for external use only and Vaidya consultation is mandatory to use of this medicine.
Nirgundi Oil In Panchkarma Chikitsa:
Nirgundi oil is recommended and used by many Panchkarma practitioners for Nasya therapy, based on patient profile assessment.
Side Effects of Nirgundi Oil:
This oil should not be used for kids and pregnant women.
It is highly recommended to consult with your Vaidya before using this medicine.