Shadbindu tail is an Ayurvedic medicine used is Nasya treatment. Nasya is a part of Ayurvedic Panchkarma Chikitsa.
Shadbindu tail treats headache, dizziness, sneezing, cold & cough, and migraine….
Shadbindu tail also improves vision and give strength to shoulders.
Shadbindu tail has anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory property thus it is very useful in many nasal and sinus infections.
Therapeutics Indications: –
- Sinus infections,
- Nasal Polyps (A painless, soft & non-cancerous growth in nasal passage),
- Septal deviations or turbinate hypertrophy,
- Hair fall and baldness,
- Migraine with dull ache,
- Teeth weakness,
- Weak Eyesight.
Shadbindu tail has many other benefits if used as prescribed by Ayurvedic health practitioner in general condition;
- Shadbindu tail nourishes sensory organs of the body,
- Shadbindu Tail nurtures and ignites the brain functions,
- Shadbindu tail is also useful in respiratory issues,
- Shadbindu tail helps in toothache as well provide strength to gums.
- Shadbindu tail is useful to strengthen joints,
- Shadbindu tail is also effective as an anti-ageing component,
- Shadbindu Tail helps to treat snoring disorder.
Precautions & Side-effects: –
- Shadbindu tail should be taken only on the consultation of an Ayurvedic medical practitioner,
- Use of shadbindu tail needs to be avoided in nasal injuries,
- It must be avoided during pregnancy.
Self-medication with any medicine is not recommended, only purchase a medicine if it is prescribed by an Ayurvedic medical practitioner / Vaidya. You can also use our Ayurvedic consulting services by book an appointment with an Ayurvedic doctor / Vaidya.