Makardhwaj – Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects, Ingredients
Suvarna Makardhwaj guti is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder / tablet form. It is used in Ayurvedic anti aging and aphrodisiac treatment. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- It is used to improve strength of heart.
- It is used in anti ageing and aphrodisiac treatment.
- It helps to relieve fever, dyspepsia.
- It helps to improve immunity.
(125 mg)1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with Betel leaf, milk and honey.
Makaradhwaj side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Overdosage may cause many side effects including gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Shuddha Swarna – Purified gold leaves – 12 g
Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury – 96 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur – 288 g
Karpasa – Cotton – Gossypium herbaceum – juice extract – Quantity Sufficient.
Kumari – Aloe vera – juice – Quantity Sufficient.
First purified Mercury and gold leaves are triturated together. Then purified sulphur is added to it, ground carefully. Later the juice extracts are added, triturated till dryness. This is further processed in Kupipakwa method. To obtain Makaradhwaja.
Reference: Bhaisajya Ratnavali, Vajikarana Adhikara 237 – 246
There are no reviews yet.