Sesame Oil (Tila Tail) Uses, Benifits, Ingredients
Sesame seed benefits:
- Prevents Contagious Infections – An effective treatment for wounded and inflamed skin, fight bacterial infections, detoxifying effect keeps skin fresh & warm. Also a curative measure for treatment of psoriasis and eczema.
- Enhances Quality of Bones – Retaining a right level of sesame oil in your meals, you can improve the rate of development and growth.
- Dental Care – Sesame oil pulling has been known to produce whiter, reduce plaque levels, and protect against certain streptococcus mutants.
- Lowers Blood Pressure – It has a lowering effect on blood pressure sodium levels in the blood. Also helps in losing weight.
- Helps Prevent Diabetes – Sesame oil as the only edible oil has a stabilizing effect in further reducing blood pressure and plasma glucose in hypertensive patients.
- Boosts Metabolism and Circulation – With a considerable percentage of copper present in sesame oil, human body is certain to get the appropriate amount of blood circulating to the tissues and organs.
- Slows Down Skin Aging – It prevents the skin cells from oxidation and promotes skin rejuvenation, prevents the appearance of small pores and wrinkles in the skin.
- Moisturizes Skin – Sesame oil acts both as a moisturizer and softener for the body’s kin. It can be used daily without worrying about the side effects.
- Relieves Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain – Helps fight swelling and reduces pain associated with arthritis also offer strength to bones, joints, and blood vessels.
- Helps Improve Baby’s Health – A sesame oil massage can spur growth in babies and also improves sleep. Baby rashes, especially due to diapers
- Helps with Constipation – Consuming a spoon or two of sesame oil can lubricate your bowels and help ease constipation.
Benefits of sesame oil head massage:
One who applies sesame oil on his head regularly does not suffer from headache, baldness, graying of hair, nor do this hair fall. Strength of his head forehead is specially enhanced; his hair become black, long and deep-rooted; his sense organs work properly; the skin of his face becomes brightened; applying sesame oil on the head produces sound sleep and happiness.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and Kapha Dosha, Slightly increases Pitta Dosha.
Improves strength and immunity, digestion strength, vigor and intelligence & memory, cleanses body channels. It is good for skin, aphrodisiac, anti aging, rejuvenating.
A simple tip: If you use sesame oil for massage, better to follow it up with hot water bath. It helps to calm Vata, and also to get rid of oil from skin. The gap between the massage and bath can be half an hour to many hours. Longer the gap, better the effect.