Chitrakadi Vati is prescribed to cure indigestion, improves appetite and suppresses gas and discomfort. An improper diet, junk food habits, stress and ill organized lifestyle results in digestion centric health issues. Chitrakadi Vati stimulates production of digestive enzymes, increases absorption of food and soothes hyper-acidity in stomach. It is prepared with herbal ingredients and has no side effects in general.
It is highly recommended and used in the treatment of Anorexia, and Indigestion issues due “Ama”
Chitrakadi vati is also used in preparatory procedure of panchakarma where Panchkarma specialist finds it’s appropriate.
Benefits / Uses of Chitrakadi Vati:
- Ama Dosha- Products of impaired digestion and Constipation,
- Digestion-related ailments,
- Digestive impairment,
- Gas and discomfort,
- Low appetite,
- Malabsorption syndrome,
- Metabolism / consequences of Ama,
- Cures anorexia and loss of appetite
- Reduces the feeling of heaviness and pain in the abdomen
- Removes flatulence
- Cures nausea
- Treats altered bowel movements like sticky stool and mucus in stool
- Treats bloating and constipation.
It is also known for:
- Fat Burner
- Digestive Stimulant
Cautiousness & Side effects involved with Chitrakadi Vati:
- Self medication must not be practiced with this medicine,
- It is best to avoid for patients having gastritis issues,
- It is not advised for the High Blood Pressure patients or only under strict observation of a qualified Vaidya,
- Over dose may cause burning sensation in abdomen.